Dears,

If the Baby-sitter hired in 1964 was raped by the "little boy" who had turned
28 years old in 1992 and the neighbour had filed a case of rape and got a
conviction in the High Court and the Supreme Court of India, what should the
parents and grand parents of the boy do?

If what the Government of Goa and a Hotel owner are reported trying to do is to
be believed ....get them married with retrospective effect in 2009.

The "Sawantwadi" type of marriage is proposed to be solemnised at the ancient
Cabo and the final vows will take place at a brothel [short for brotherly
hotel] on the banks of the River Mandovi and the toast will be raised across
the bay from the "Ek Duje ke Liye" site at Dona Paula that is already the
subject matter of many a legend. It can soon be made into a TiaTok [Tiatr-Natok
fusion].

Till then enjoy Sonu Nigam, Rajdeep Sardessai and Kavita Krishnamurti ...all at
your cost ...organised by the Government of Goa  through ESG and Dept of Art  &
Culture to mark the beginning of the festival of Lent.

Mog asundi

Miguel