From: NRI office Goa <commissionernri_...@rediffmail.com>
Date: 2009/5/28
Subject: Goan Diaspora Directory
To: commissionernri_...@rediffmail.com
Cc: arwinmesqu...@gmail.com,

The Government of Goa is in the process of preparing a “Goan Diaspora
Directory”.

We would therefore like to have from you a list of Goans known to you or, as
the case may be, are members of Goan Associations with their addresses and
contact details including telephone, fax and emails, so as to enter their
names in the Goan Diaspora Directory.

Grateful if the above details are furnished by email at the earliest and in
any case latest by 10th June 2009.

With regards,

Yours sincerely,
Sd/-