Dear Rene,

Hope you are keeping well.

I had kept your comments of 03 September 2010 to respond in abeyance, and
since I had some time today, I thought I would comment on it.

Your comments: we say GOANS , we include ourselves :-) Are we not GOANS ...
Goenkars ??

That is the way to communicate by including ourselves.  We all need to think
before we write.  I am still learning and that is what we should all be.

There is nothing wrong to quote someone; as long as we give the name of the
source and credit to the one we borrowed the message or the quote.

We have to be rich in knowledge and money not by an act that will be
construed otherwise.

We Goans have to move beyond and above all our cultural events and get into
the next stage of saving our Goa.  You have done your bit with World Goa Day
and we need to

move on with other urgent matters including shaping ourselves for
challenges. Tall poppy syndrome is active and alive (some say Goan crabs)
and we have do overtime in this area if we have to improve.

I have asked someone to define the word "Professional" and "Knee jerk
reaction", I am still waiting for definition in own words without referring
the words in the google or dictionary. I will not hold my breath

until the cows come.

Congratulations on the 10th World Goa Day. Move on should be our next slogan
although a few Goans are moving on...

Regards

Oscar C. Lobo

Melbourne.