From: Rui Lobo <lobo...@yahoo.com>
Date: 1 March 2011 00:40

1)   1st March:   POP Orchestra (Panjim Open Philharmonic) is
completing two uninterrupted years of existence on this March 2011,
playing each and every Tuesday evening (except when that happens to be
a public holiday).  So we are going to have a minor celebration with
some snacks and cold drinks for the players on 1st March, Tuesday in
the Panjim Municipal Garden after our session, 6 pm to 7 pm.  I want
to say: three cheers!!! to all who have contributed in making this,
our orchestra, possible.  If I start writing names it will be over 80
because that was approximately the number of people who have been
associated directly with this orchestra.  Everyone who reads music is
welcome to join the orchestra; .

2)   4th March:  The Associated Board of the Royal Schools is
conducting a  workshop which will be focusing on their Overseas
Examinations, on the topic of Aural Awareness, Sight Reading and
Technique.  Teachers and Students of music can register for this one
day workshop with me, in person or through my email giving your
details of name, address, musical qualifications, date of birth
address, phone numbers etc.   lobo...@yahoo.com  The workshop will be
held in Kala Academy on 4th March from 4:40 to 6:30 pm.  Seats will be
alloted on first come basis.  There is no charge for this workshop.
The presenter is Tim Arnold. You may read more about it at
www.abrsm.org/freeseminars

3)  5th March:  Guitar Guild Goa and a few other organisations are
holding a one day intensive classical guitar clinic.  The venue will
be either at my studio, Garden Central Music Studio near the Panjim
Municipal Garden or at the residence of Mr. Schubert Cotta at Dona
Paula, depending on the number of guitarists talking part.  The clinic
will be conducted by Mr. Shyamant Behal from Delhi.  He will be
guiding students on some of their pieces and responding to specific
and general difficulties of students and teachers.  Register before
the 5th with me.  There is a nominal charge of Rs. 200/-.  The timing
is 3:00 to 5:30 on the Saturday, 5th March.

Happy listening, happy playing and happy learning,

Rui Lobo.
Phone: 9921372036