Dear Goanetters,

Today Goanet celebrates its 18th anniversary! It's a monumental achievement that we should all be very proud off. Thousands of people have been connected because of Goanet and many friendships have been forged. The network has served as an important platform to support the global Goan community. We've also been involved in supporting important issues such as empowering women through Goanet-Femnet and helping campaign to preserve Goa in conjunction with the Save Goa Campaign, UK. I hope it will continue to remain important well into the future.

We can only grow with support from you. If you'd like to volunteer to help us please drop us an email. You don't have to be tech-savy to help out. Don't forget that Goanet is run by volunteers like you and me.

We owe many thanks to FN and Bosco for their tireless work. They have remained pillars of Goanet. I'd also like to thanks all our other volunteers for their time and effort in supporting the community. We couldn't do it without you.

Please support Goanet by making donations via our website. We don't ask often but your financial support is much appreciated.

Happy birthday to Goanet! Congratulations!

--
Herman Carneiro
www.Goanet.org