OPENQUOTE After being abroad for almost a decade, Hipolito came back to
India to do what he loves the most, make Feni. People taunt him, but he
continues to follow his passion and his love for environment.  Watch to
find out more. A place where races, religions, languages and cultures merge
to form a unique melting pot of diversity. A country quickly climbing the
ranks as a superpower. But what makes India truly incredible? We set on a
journey to find out. A journey to meet the people who make up the essential
fabric of the country. People who we see every day, but rarely meet. To
support us visit:
_/  Frederick Noronha | |
_/  P +91-832-2409490 M 9822122436 Twitter @fn Facebook: fredericknoronha
_/  Goa,1556 CC shared audio content