Lessons well taught:

My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE: "If
you're
going to kill
each other, do it outside - I just finished cleaning!"

My mother taught me RELIGION: "You better pray that
will come out of
the
carpet."

My mother taught me REASON: "Because I said so, that's
why."

My Mother taught me LOGIC: "If you fall out of that
swing and break your
neck, you're not going to the store with me."

My mother taught me FORESIGHT: "Make sure you wear
clean
underwear, in case
you're in an accident."

My mother taught me IRONY: "Keep crying and I'll give
you something to
cry
about."

My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS:
"Shut your mouth
and eat
your supper!"

My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM: "Will you
look at the dirt
on the
back of your neck!"

My mother taught me about STAMINA: "You'll sit there
'til all that spinach
is finished."

My mother taught me about WEATHER: "It looks as if a
tornado swept
through
your room."

My mother taught me how to solve PHYSICS PROBLEMS: "If
I yelled
because I
saw a meteor coming toward you, would you listen
THEN?"

My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION: "Stop
acting
like your
father!"

My Mother taught me about ANTICIPATION: "Just wait
until we get
home."

My Mother taught me about RECEIVING: "You are going to
get it when we
get
home!"

My Mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE: "If you don't
stop crossing
your eyes,
they are going to freeze that way."

My Mother taught me to THINK AHEAD: "If you don't pass
your spelling
test,
you'll never get a good job."

My Mother taught me ESP: "Put your sweater on; don't
you think I know
when
you're cold?"

My Mother taught me HUMOR: "When that lawn mower cuts
off your toes,
don't
come running to me."

My Mother taught me how to BECOME AN ADULT: "If you
don't eat
your
vegetables, you'll never grow up."

My Mother taught me about GENETICS: "You're just like
your father."

My Mother taught me about my ROOTS: "Do you think you
were born in a
barn?"

My Mother taught me about WISDOM OF AGE: "When you get
to be my
age, you
will understand."

And my all time favorite... My Mother taught me about
JUSTICE: "One day
you'll have kids ...and I hope they turn out just like
you!"

Hi Folks - Have a nice day and give a thought to your
father too for without both of them & God's plans you
and I might not exist.



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-W-E-B---S-I-T-E-=-=-=
 To Subscribe/Unsubscribe from GoaNet  |  http://www.goacom.com/goanet
===================================================================
 For (un)subscribing or for help, Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Dont want so many e=mails?  Join GoaNet-Digest instead !
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Help support non-commercial projects in Goa by advertizing!!
        *               *               *               *
                        Your ad here !!

Reply via email to