Joel,
I believe that the below mentioned Mother Teresa's words are more than a
quote. She has practiced before she preached.
One of the writer on Mother Teresa said
"Mother Teresa did not say or write any 'word' which she did not mean"
I believe Mother Teresa manifested the universal LOVE with her open mind and
her open heart to all human beings, beyond the limits of a normal human
being.
I wonder if Mother Teresa had any 'Scientific Methods' to achieve what she
has achieved during her life time?
Did Mother Teresa moved beyond her organised religion?
Who and what stop us to move beyond any organised religion, in which we are
born or chose by us?
Regards,
Cip
_________________________________________________
Joel Almeida wrote on 22 May 2002 16:34
Subject: [Goanet] Cip's Mother Teresa quote
Cip Fernandes wrote:
If You PRAY, You will have FAITH,
And if You have FAITH, You will LOVE,
And if You LOVE, You will SERVE,
And if You SERVE, You will have PEACE.
-Mother Teresa
Thanks, Cip. I don't think I have read better practical advice for living.
Hopefully I can learn from such advice.
Off for a few days now (everyone bring out the feni and celebrate).
Joel Almeida
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-W-E-B---S-I-T-E-=-=-=
To Subscribe/Unsubscribe from GoaNet | http://www.goacom.com/goanet
===================================================================
For (un)subscribing or for help, Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dont want so many e=mails? Join GoaNet-Digest instead !
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Help support non-commercial projects in Goa by advertizing!!
* * * *
Your ad here !!