--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], gLoBaL~E~LINKED <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>But which brand of Hep B Vaccine are we talking about?  The one 
>presently peddled in Goa?  The last one hawked by Lions Club 
>International-Shanta Biotechnics?  Who has certified that these 
>brands are safe?  Certainly not the Health Services of the Goa 
>govt.  How do we know that Goa is not being made a dumping ground 
>for expired/sub-standard drugs like so many other products?
>

I would like to congratulate you and others who are trying to look 
after the public interest in Goa. I have nothing but gratitude for 
your selfless efforts on behalf of all Goans - in Goa and abroad. All 
I ask of you is to be a little more circumspect in making public 
service announcements. Please try to state clearly and specifically 
what your concern is. A headline asking people to beware of Hepatitis 
B vaccine in general, and listing bogus side effects is hardly a way 
of addressing the issues you have now so eloquently raised.

Cheers,

Santosh

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-W-E-B---S-I-T-E-=-=-=
 To Subscribe/Unsubscribe from GoaNet  |  http://www.goacom.com/goanet
===================================================================
 For (un)subscribing or for help, Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Dont want so many e=mails?  Join GoaNet-Digest instead !
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Help support non-commercial projects in Goa by advertizing!!
        *               *               *               *
                        Your ad here !!

Reply via email to