Hullo Goans in Goa,

On the eve of our elections I think this story is most appropriate

Cheers

Aloysius D'Souza

----- Original Message -----
From: Corinne Pereira
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 7:38 PM


> >Here's your morning chuckle...
> >
> >Five surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients on the operating
> >table.
> >The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table,
> >because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."
> >
> >The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything
> >inside
> >them is color coded."
> >
> >The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best,
> >everything
> >inside them is in alphabetical order."
> >
> >The fourth surgeon chimes in, "You know, I like construction workers,
those
> >guys
> >always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and
when
> >the
> >job takes longer than you said it would."
> >
> >But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed, "You're all
wrong.
> >Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, and
> >no
> > >> spine, and the head and butt are interchangeable."
>
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com
>
>

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-W-E-B---S-I-T-E-=-=-=
 To Subscribe/Unsubscribe from GoaNet  |  http://www.goacom.com/goanet
===================================================================
 For (un)subscribing or for help, Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Dont want so many e=mails?  Join GoaNet-Digest instead !
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 Help support non-commercial projects in Goa by advertizing!!
        *               *               *               *
                        Your ad here !!

Reply via email to