Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 08:53:30 +0200
From: Viviana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] Re: [The Goan Forum d-list] And then they saw the light....

Cecil -

Welcome back, and thank you for your cooperation.  I look forward to
reading more of your humorous posts.

Viviana

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 09:02:49 +0200
From: Viviana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet] Re: [The Goan Forum d-list] Is Marlon delusional?

Cecil -

Let's just hope that some malefactor doesn't start advertising
Beatrice's EXPRESSIONS in an effort to keep this now-resolved conflict
alive, hiding behind the fact that he/she doesn't benefit from it
personally.  We won't tolerate that type of game, so let's hope that
other persons with a stake in dividing Netters don't try to play the
fool.

Viviana