Dec 7-8: Seminar 'Jesuits in India', at XCHR-Porvorim
Ongoing: Exhibition of paintings, Art Chamber, Calangute www.goa-art.com
Dec  14: Customer Relationship Mgt Seminar, Xaviers, Mapusa Tel 2262356
Dec  13: Dance workshop, with Jaap Van Maanen. Tel 2275733 BB Cafe
Dec  09: Martial arts for women and travellers. Tai Chi, Karate, BB Cafe
Jan 18-19: Int't kite carnival at Morgim beach, Pernem

* * * * * * * * * * * *
Note: Some events continue beyond the starting date mentioned above

> Late Oliver Andrade hails from Velim Salcette but
> live in Bandra, Mumbai. He was a teacher loved

When did he die? He was called "tarvotti" as a
nickname. He coached Don Bosco, St. Stanislaus high
schools. Short and sturdy, a good coach at soccer and
field hockey.
Always fun, and a good soul. Not surprised that he was
elected to the Mumbai Municipality Council from
Bandra.
Bond is right, he did a lot of work to start the
Jogger's Park.
On my last visit to India, met him at a soccer match
and talked about a few things, sports and municipal
politics, both areas I covered when I was reporter in
Mumbai.
His one aim was to clean up Mumbai, but the city needs
a million Oliver Andrades to achieve this goal. A man
dedicated to a cause.

Eugene Correia

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
***** CHRISTMAS PARTIES 2002 *****

Dec 14 - New England Goans, Wellesly, MA, USA [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         +1 (603) 673-3762 (deadline for tickets Dec 5th)
Dec 14 - Goan Association of New Jersey, Inc., Somerset, NJ, USA
         +1 (732) 599-7644
Dec 21 - GOA-LA, Los Angeles, CA, USA, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         +1 (714) 821-6168 (late fee on tickets after Dec 10)

Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] to advertise a party.
This service is FREE!