Ongoing: Exhibition of paintings, Art Chamber, Calangute www.goa-art.com
Dec  13: Dance workshop, with Jaap Van Maanen. Tel 2275733 BB Cafe
Dec  14 onwards: Shireen Mody's Goa 2002 exhibition, Arpora. Tel 2276759
Dec  14: Customer Relationship Mgt Seminar, Xaviers, Mapusa Tel 2262356
Dec  17, 18, 20: Indo-Portuguese furniture, lectures Fundacao  Ph 2230728
Jan  18-19: International kite carnival at Morgim beach, Pernem

C Y B E R  - M  A T R I M O N I A L S ******************************
LOOKING OUT FOR a life partner? Circulate your message among thousands of
Goans for free. For a *FREE* listing in this column send details to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject-line reading CYBER-MATRIMONIALS.
Respondents are requested to verify details for themselves. We carry, in
good faith, details as sent in by our readers. There's no way we can check
or verify the veracity of the submissions. Make sure to include an email
address to enable you to get faster responses.

EXECUTIVE SECRETARY, WITH THE RIGHT VALUES: Goan Roman Catholic Spinster, 43
yrs, 5' 3", graduate, fair, beautiful, refined, affectionate, trustworthy
and God fearing working as an Executive Secretary invites proposals from
Goan Roman Catholic Bachelors upto 48 yrs, good natured, well educated, well
settled from cultured family either from Bombay/Gulf/abroad.  Please write
with full details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

ENGINEERING-GRADUATE, SOFTWARE PROFESSIONAL: Hi! I am a 29 yr old, Goan RC
bachelor seeking alliances from well qualified, religious and good-looking
spinsters. I am an engineering graduate working as a software professional
in an MNC. I am an outgoing and friendly person who loves music, movies and
reading.  If you share similar qualities, please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(if possible with a scanned snap).

ENGINEER, MBA BASED IN BANGALORE: Goan Roman Catholic Bachelor, 33 years,
5'9", average built, fair complexion, graduate engineer (B.E-Mechanical),
M.B.A. very good family background and working as a senior Manager in an
multinational company. Considerate, honest, responsible, fun loving and
sober. Presently based in Bangalore and looking for a matrimonial alliance
from a well-educated, attractive Goan Roman Catholic spinster of age between
25-33 years with very good family background and a pleasing personality. If
interested, get in touch with details and your latest photograph at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

GULF-BASED GOAN: Goan Catholic bachelor 35 yrs-looks much younger, slim, 172
cms, based in Middle-East, sober, non-smoker, drinks only occassionally, God
fearing, humourous and fun loving. Hobbies include travelling, music.
Employed in a reputed company in the Middle East with good perks. seeking a
God fearing, slim, attractive good-natured Catholic spinster (preferably of
Goan origin). and a pleasing personality. If interested please feel free to
drop me a line at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with photograph.

MALE, SINGLE GOAN, CATHOLIC, PROFESSIONAL: 46 years old living in London
seeks single female living in Britain for relationship/marriage.  I am from
a good family background, level headed and honest with a wide range of
hobbies.  Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

TORONTO-BASED GOAN, LOVES READING, MUSIC AND TRAVEL: Toronto-based Goan
Catholic spinster (30 years), enjoys reading, music and travelling, seeks
matrimonial alliance from good family background professional bachelors (30
- 35 years), preferably of Goan origin.  I am looking for a compatible
partner who is well mannered, caring, has good moral values and is
ambitious.  If interested, please feel free to write to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOAN, LOOKING FOR LOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP: Alliance invited from well settled
single boys between the age of 28-33, for a Goan girl (28/5'2" feet, average
looking) hailing from well respected Goan Roman Catholic family, living and
working as a teacher in Delhi for the past 5 years. And looking for love,
companionship, security and understanding in my life partner... I believe
life is so much better when you have someone special to share it with. My
desire is to have a strong, happy and loving family. I am a responsible,
caring and a down to earth person with a positive outlook in life. As far as
my hobbies and pasttime I love art and craft and like to watch romantic,
thriller and old classic movies.  Listen to any music which feels good to
the ears and do like to party occasionally. Interested parties may respond
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

READING, TRAVELING, SAILING...: Matrimonial alliance sought for a Goan
Catholic male living in the USA. I am 43 yrs of age, slim, 5.8 height. Enjoy
reading, traveling, sailing, animals and music. Vastly traveled. Good family
background and very well settled with a US government job. Looking for a
compatible partner and best friend who is ambitious, educated, well
mannered, simple, attractive and supportive. You can expect the same!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

TORONTO-BASED GOAN, WITH THE RIGHT VALUES: Goan Catholic bachelor 30 yrs/165
cms, post-graduate, based in Toronto, Canada, sober, non- smoker, drinks
only occassionally, God fearing, humourous and fun seeking a God fearing,
good-natured Catholic spinster (preferably of Goan origin). If interested
please feel to drop me a line at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SEEKING MATCH FOR SINCERE, HOMELY LADY: Alliance invited from parents for
Roman Catholic Goan girl from India 43 yrs, 5' 3", Graduate, fair,
goodlooking, sincere, homely, and God fearing, well employed, from Bachelors
who are well educated and well placed with sober habits and good family
background upto 48 yrs from India/ Gulf or Abroad. Please respond with
complete details to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

GOAN ENGINEER, IN TOUCH WITH GOA: Goan Roman Catholic Bachelor, 33
years-looks much younger, 5'8", average built, wheatish complexion, Graduate
Engineer (B.E-Electronics), good family background and in touch with Goa.
Considerate, Honest, Responsible, fun loving and Sober. Employed in a
reputed company in middle management with good perks. Worked earlier in the
US for a short time. Presently based in Bangalore and looking for
matrimonial alliance from well educated, slim, attractive Goan Roman
Catholic spinsters of age between 25-30 years with good family background
and a pleasing personality. If interested, get in touch with details and
your latest photograph at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Make your ad more interesting by including details about hobbies,
 interests, things you feel passionate about, activities you like to
 participate in, political views, favourite music and books, typical
 weekend activities, things you think about... Keep ads to a max of
 100 words. Please note, we *don't* carry caste affiliations in these
 columns. Do you know anyone on the lookout for a suitable match?
 Feel free to copy this dispatch to them. Invite them to join
 GoaNet/GoaNews, by writing in to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
 SUBSCRIBE GOANET/GOANETDIGEST as the subjectline. GoaNet is a
 community-venture, meant to links Goans worldwide. It was set up
 in 1994 by Herman Carneiro, then a student at North Eastern Uni, US

***** CHRISTMAS PARTIES 2002 *****

Dec 14 - Goan Association of New Jersey, Inc., Somerset +1 (732) 599-7644
Dec 21 - GOA-LA, Los Angeles, [EMAIL PROTECTED] +1 (714) 821-6168 (late fee on tickets
after Dec 10)

Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for a free X'mas party announcement here!