Dear friends,

We wish you all a very Holy Advent season and also greetings for
 Christmas and the New Year.

This year we would like to help you order your Christmas sweets
 through e-mail to save you the trouble of going to the shops and
 finding that  the sweets you want are sold out.  Many of you keep
 asking us our rates and so we decided to inform you in advance
 through e-mail.

We will try to deliver your sweets at home for those around
 Porvorim, Panjim and Mapusa.  For orders above Rs. 500 we will give
 you free home delivery.  Please book your orders early to avoid
 disappointment. Thank you for taking an interest in our products.
 You could order our other sweets throughout the year by e-mail.

Guava cheese                    250 gms         Rs. 25

Nevrios                 per piece       Rs 2

Kul-kuls                        150 gms Rs. 15

Dodol                                           Rs. 100  per Kg
 available in 500 gms, 1 Kg

Wheat Halwa                                     Rs. 100 per kg
 available in 500 gms and 1 kg

Doce                                            Rs.  85  per kg.
 available in 250, 500 gms

Cocad                                   Rs.  85   per kg available
 in 250, 500 gms

Pinag                           250 gms Rs. 22

Cashew  Marzipans               100 gms Rs. 22

Bibinca                                 Rs. 120 per kg available in
 500 and 1kg

Guava jelly                     500gms  Rs. 30 a bottle of 500 gms

Pickles                 500 gms         Rs. 50 a bottle   (Carrot,
 Brinjal, Tendli, Mixed veg.,) ( Mango - out of stock )

Lime Pickle                     500 gms Rs. 45 a bottle

Kanta  (Kanda) Pickle           500 gms         Rs. 60 a bottle (
 out of stock - new stock March / April)

Mango Jam                       500 gms         Rs. 70 a bottle
 (out of stock - new stock April / May)

Fruit Cake                                      Rs. 80 per kg

Chocolate Cake                          Rs. 100 per kg

Madeira Cake                                    Rs. 200 per kg

Sponge Cake                                     Rs. 80 per kg

Coconut marzipans               100 gms         Rs. 15

For any special item, please inquire.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely,
For Cilvanna's Farm Products

Anna Coelho

H. No. 1095/1, Socorro-Zoswaddo,
P.O. Porvorim, Bardez, Goa 403501
Ph: 0832-2414628
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ongoing: Exhibition of paintings, Art Chamber, Calangute www.goa-art.com
Dec  14 onwards: Shireen Mody's Goa 2002 exhibition, Arpora. Tel 2276759
Dec  17, 18, 20: Indo-Portuguese furniture, lectures Fundacao  Ph 2230728
Jan  19-22: Gauri Divan's studio pottery, Rust, Aguada Rd Ph 2479340
Dec 23-Jan 7: Dayanita Singh's photo exhibition, Art House Tel 2276123
Jan  18-19: International kite carnival at Morgim beach, Pernem