Hello,

I am preparing a Goan-food feast the weekend following Christmas for many of our friends in the area. All these folks are non-Goans, some have never experienced our food.

I've given up on attempting to serve fenny or toddy, I cannot find any distributor in the Boston area where I live.

I've had reasonable success making the dishes. One question, though. I cannot find a distributor for Goa sausages. I hit upon the idea of using spicy chorizo that one can find in grocery stores here. Is this an acceptable substitute ?

Merry Christmas to all.

cheers
-- ronnie

Ongoing: Exhibition of paintings, Art Chamber, Calangute www.goa-art.com
Dec 19-22: Gauri Divan's studio pottery, Rust, Aguada Rd Ph 2479340
Dec 23-Jan 7: Dayanita Singh's photo exhibition, Art House Tel 2276123
Jan 18-19: International kite carnival at Morgim beach, Pernem