In celebrating fellow Goan Dr. Pascal Pinto and his
wife Dr. Sherryl Pinto.

Pascal Pinto has excelled in the United States.  At
the last conference at the Hynes COnvention Center in
Boston, MA I was pleased to host and meet with Pascal
Pinto, his research methodologies and esoteric dental
skills exceed North American Dental Professionals.

Dr. Pascal Pinto is a must see, must meet professional
highly equipped with the best of both worlds.

Most importantly, he is my close friend.

EF
Boston, MA