It is incredible that one Miguel, who claims to possess a PhD, inflicts on goanet 
readers his obsenities by abusing Bernardo who has all the right to maintain a 
political point of view. I have very little respect for persons who feel that they can 
villify others instead of convincing them that they are in error. Does this character 
possess more than one PHd? Can any netter throw some light on the number of PHd's that 
Christ possessed? And yet he was, reputed to enter into debate with the his Yiddish 
compatriots and intelligencia.

     I agree with Tim De Mello who expresses the view of the 'silent majority'. I 
would reccomend to goa netters to ignore the barbs of such characters and maintain 
your ground.

     The Fundacao I know have contributed to embellishing Goa's heritage buildings 
like painting the police headquarters. They have funded many worthwhile projects and 
artistts. But some are like donkeys who express their gratitude by belching. We are 
subjected to a comparison of the Fundacao to a whore. The pimp is equated to the 
whore. I repeat, I have no respect for such vile creatures. And for our earstwhile 
journalist who has in the past condemned persons and their views like those expressed 
by Bernardo to please the authorities in Goa and then plead for understanding I must 
say, his attitude displays cowardice. 

     Goanet was a very pleasant forum some years ago and I can remember enjoying the 
opinions of many goanetters. Bickering and recriminations have forced many to quit. I 
live in a Western city where nearly 20,000 Goans live and it is sad that only about a 
half dozen of them take any interest in this forum. 

     Our bankers, flower sellers, administratiors and PHd's are all hell bent on 
driving away goanet's members and monopolise the discussions. Nero, who created this 
forum is probably playing the fiddle. Good luck Terminator and hope that you succeed 
where others have failed.

    As I have been inflicted over and above with the recent power failure, the virus 
and my absence from my domicile, I have been unable to participate in these worthless 
discussions. Sometimes it is better to sit on a hill and see lions fight. Here we see 
gladiators torment a Goan who feel that his allegiance lies with the Lusitanians. God 
bless him.

   Edgar Martins   

##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to