I will attack one snake at a time. I admire the tenacity of Bernardo and Rui and 
even though I donot agree with them, I defend their right to deflect the insults and 
barbs they undergo especially the insults of our pundit or wise PHd. Some strutt along 
the cybernet catwalk wiggling their behinds and while doing so, throw bits of their 
egotistic mindset. I do not need toknow someone whois instructed and possesses a PHd 
but someone who is educated,knows how todiscourse especially with his fellowmen and 
have the capacity of swaying the mind of his adversary.

    But this gentleman pontificates (because he has a PHd) and because he has a flower 
seller in Goa and a beer drinker in the UK to back him up even though he contorts the 
postings of goanetters. Kindly fellow Goans observe him carefully. I would like to 
knowif he dreams in colour. He suggests that Goans do what he has done. Return to 
suffer in a hell hole.I like many Goans like Coisorro who lives in Portugal with a 
Portuguese wife close to Cascais feels that he cannot live in a country where:

  1:Children prostitute themselves in Baina
   
  2: Where cows are found dead from eating plastic and are left dead by the roadside 
for days before being removed.

   3: Where rape of children is not dealt with severely.

   4: Where poroperty rights of Goans is not respected. So much litigation to recover 
ones defrauded assets. Even a tree belongs to everyone.

   4: Where Ali Baba and 40 thieves rule theroost.

    5: Where crime and corruption are rampant.

    6: Where an Indian passport is not worth thepaper it is written on. 

     7: Where the driving habits and rule of law aretotally ignored. 

     8:Where the resolution of a simple crime takes infinity and whose judiciary 
iscorrupt and incompetent.

     I have travelled the world and am practical. I found Portugal a very nice place 
to live in and Cascais the best place in Portugal. Food is good, the people friendlier 
though they do not possess PHds and what can I say about the weather. The Brits 
colonised many places and though I have lived there, I can inform that beer drinker 
that I'd rather bein hell than in Britain.

    And now to you Pundit PHd. Please deal with my posting lineby line and do not 
quoteme out of context as is
your habit. When you have stopped your pontification I willtackle the other snake. You 
do not have a licence to insult others. You are vulnerable Brutus for like Achilles 
you have a heel. Andyou were dipped into the river Styx but in the Mandovi whose 
waters in Mapusa are polluted.

   Edgar Martins              

##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to