Navhind Times is available at Madinat Book Stall behind the National Cinema.


You can visit www.oherald.com or www.navhindtimes.com

Thanks

Egbert 

-----Original Message-----
From: LYDIA RODRIGUES [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 9:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Goanet](no subject)


GOOD MORNING SIR,

MY NAME IS JOSEPH RODRIGUES.  I LIVE IN ABU DHABI AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE 
THE LATEST
NEWS ABOUT GOA KINDLY UPDATE ME WITH IT .


I WOULD APPRECIATE GETTING THE NEWS ON MY E-MAIL .
ALSO MY ADDRESS IS: P.O.BOX 46492 ABU DHABI.

THANKING YOU.


JOSEPH RODRIGUES

_________________________________________________________________
Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. 
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail


##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to