On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:46:02 +0100, "sandy9134" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi there,

This was forwarded to me by a freind , and I couldnt believe what I was reading
about "No smoking on the beach!"

I am a regular visitor to Goa from the UK, and this was forwarded to me by a
British freind who lives in Goa.

Could you please tell me where I can find out about this, as I am supposed to be
visiting Goa again in February 2004, and this may make me change my plans, and a
lot of my freinds who will be joining me!

Thanking you for your help

Sandy Horsley

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Joel De'Souza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet-news][Goanet]11 OCT 2003: GOACOM DAILY NEWS CLIPPINGS[Scanned]

> >
> >GOACOM DAILY NEWS CLIPPINGS
> >11 Oct 2003
> >
> >GOVT BANS SMOKING ON BEACHES: The State government has now imposed a
> >blanket ban on smoking and spitting on beaches and bus stands/railway
> >stations of Goa. This has been notified under the Goa Prohibition of
> >Spitting and Smoking Act 1997, which came into effect yesterday has
> >added more public areas and places of public access under the
> >prohibition of smoking and spitting. (H)


October 16, 2003 - Silver Jubilee of the papacy of John Paul II

##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to