Francis de Verna,

In my last post, I asked you to justify with evidence the allegation you hurled on me about Novem Goem Funds. You have failed in this and hence you are still the same what I called you earlier. If you have no answer to my question then dont waste the time. By evading the question that I posed you are showing how ignorant you are. if you are unable to answer what i asked, then you do not deserve any attention.

A. Veronica Fernandes,
Kuwait.


From: "Bosco - Goanet Volunteer" <>
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Goanet]Shameless Writer
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 19:34:53 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:57:57 -0800 (PST), Francis Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:


Shameless writer whose name on the net is a sin.



_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus



##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to