Hey fred,

Thanx for touching this subject..Yes i agree with you
for the change required in the radio we listen as that
is the most popular media reachin our community...

I got my wife an impoted...stereo with FM as I felt
that the rdiao mirchi culture would soon catch up the
in goa. 

that was sometime... now my wife wants me to get a
shee-D Player for the car....that's steep man....

I've been living in Kuwait for the last 10 year and
believe it or not there was not 1 day I ever felt the
need for me to play a CD or tape... unless I wanted to
hear the Konkani cassette which has been there for
years...( i wonder if the tape still plays..)

I think the FM goa has quite a potential then what
they are currently offer us....

I have heard the radio during my stay and it has
miserably failed to keep a listner online.... It's sad
to say this but it's true...

The laguage mix of the host is utter nonsence...

I guess there is a lot lackin in this media... a place
to get in touch with all goans....local or non
resident.....

law..
Kuwait


--- "Frederick Noronha (FN)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Radio ga-ga~
> -----------
> 
> In times when cable, television and the Internet are
> 

=====
www.travelandgoa.com
 
 


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       #   
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/              #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to