Thanks to my friend Atul Shah in Canada, who forwarded this to me.
I am sure you will enjoy the humour!

Nagesh Bhatcar

At Toronto's Pearson airport today, an individual, later discovered to
be a public school teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while
in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a setsquare, and a calculator.
Justice Minister Ann McLelland believes the man is a member of the
notorious al-gebra movement. He is being charged with carrying weapons
of math instruction.

Al-gebra is a very fearsome cult, indeed. They desire average solutions
by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on a tangent in a search of
absolute value. They consist of quite shadowy figures, with names like
"x" and "y", and, although they are frequently referred to as
"unknowns", we know they really belong to a common denominator and are
part of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country. As the
great Greek philanderer isosceles used to say, there are 3 sides to
every angle, and if God had wanted us to have better weapons of math
instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes.

Therefore, I'm extremely grateful that our government has given us a
sine that it is intent on protracting us from these math-dogs who are so
willing to disintegrate us with calculus disregard. These statistic
bastards love to inflict plane on every sphere of influence. Under the
circumferences, it's time we differentiated their root, made our point,
and drew the line. These weapons of math instruction have the potential
to decimal everything in their math on a scalene never before seen
unless we become exponents of a Higher Power and begin to factor-in
random facts of vertex. As an American President would say, Read my ellipse.

Here is one principle he is uncertainty of---though they continue to
multiply, their days are numbered and the hypotenuse will tighten around
their necks.

Shop online for kids’ toys by age group, price range, and toy category at MSN Shopping. No waiting for a clerk to help you! http://shopping.msn.com

# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #