Hi all, My Valentine is now my Computer,my love potion consists of my daily email to/from my knight in shining armour,who is sailing the high seas.Thanks to the Internet,hubby dear is up to date on all my current thoughts,emotions,crazy activities including sending this post to goa netters.
I'd like to share how I met my husband(we recently celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary) I was an airhostess,he was my passenger.The first thing I said to him in a sweet but efficient airhostess voice was"Excuse me sir,you are sitting in the wrong seat."(He had exchanged seats with another passenger,and luckily wandered into the Zone where I was working) He was a "broke"Shippie,there was a recession in Shipping,and he was on his way to Singapore to look for a Job.He found a job the very next day.We were fortunate to have a 3 day layover in Singapore,and my hubby,David,knew some of my fellow crew members,so it was inevitable that we met again,continuously for 3 days. Well,one thing led to another.After 2 years of a crazy courtship,we got married.Thanks to my job,.I was able to chase his Ship all over the globe: we have had romantic rendezvous in almost all continents. I do believe marriages are made in Heaven(though they have to be lived through on earth)and I thank the good Lord for blessing our marriage. Cheers, Melinda ########################################################################## # Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts # # More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others # ##########################################################################
