(Xacuti Colaco wrote: Dear Fred, Sorry if I have obliterated Radhas salutation. Should it be a Ms or Mrs?)

Usually I ignore your posts to keep toxins off my system, but I must reply to this one because you seem to have some confusion over my gender. Let me tell you, Stale Xacuti, that I'm a male and a solid one at that.

All those who know me, including Fred, will testify to that. If you're still not convinced, you can bring that doctor from Nassau for a physical examination which, I'm sure, will leave both of you thoroughly impressed and envious!

Wanna give it a try?

-- Radhakrishnan Nair

_________________________________________________________________
Thinking of a vacation? Get all the best deals. http://www.msn.co.in/Travel/ Right here at MSN Travel!



##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #
##########################################################################

Reply via email to