----- Forwarded message from Joseph and Fiona DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 07:22:04 +0000
From: Joseph and Fiona DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Dear Sandeep Heble,
Please read the Bible and I am sure you will find your answer in it.
If still not convinced then join a believers church in Panaji or Mapusa and you
will know for sure that God does really exists.
As for me I believe and I truly know that God exists and you are one of his
unique creation.
God Bless You,
Jofi.
Post Classifieds on MSN classifieds. Buy and Sell on MSN Classifieds.
----- End forwarded message -----
##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] #
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ #
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #
##########################################################################