----- Forwarded message from Andy Williamson & Ruth DeSouza
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 07:39:27 +1200
From: Andy Williamson & Ruth DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Kia Ora, Greeetings from New Zealand
I am planning a trip to Goa and have been looking into a train trip from
Mumbai to Goa. Can anyone recommend the train trip? And has anyone tried the
Deccan odyssey? Also any hints on acccomodation in Mumbai?
I am hoping to do some voluntary work for Sangath while I am there
(teaching).(http://www.sangath.com <http://www.sangath.com/> )
Sangath Centre, 841/1 Alto Porvorim, Goa 403521, India
Ruth
::ruth de souza
::wairua consulting limited
::po box 60-517 | Titirangi
::waitakere city | aotearoa/new zealand
::www.wairua.com/ruth
----- End forwarded message -----
##########################################################################
# Send submissions for Goanet to [EMAIL PROTECTED] #
# PLEASE remember to stay on-topic (related to Goa), and avoid top-posts #
# More details on Goanet at http://joingoanet.shorturl.com/ #
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #
##########################################################################