# If Goanet stops reaching you, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # Want to check the archives? http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #

Radhakrishnan Nair  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sun Oct 10 11:30:58 2004

(Thus spake Dr Jose Colaco the Wiseguy: Slanderous words & hymens spoken are like Egg Shells broken. They can NEVER be truly repaired.)

Do they really speak in the Caribbeans, Dr Colaco? In this part of the world, they just break -- like inflated balloons that go burst when pricked.

Btw, what do they say when they speak up? And in what language?

========== JC's response

Dear Mr. Nair,

My sincere thanks to you for pointing out my typo. I unreservedly stand corrected. A thousand apologies.

As a matter of fact, I did notice my error as soon as I hit the SEND button on that message. Even so, I did not send in a correction. I believed that Goans (reasonable individuals that they are) would have realised that it was a typo on my part, and moved on.

I was wrong again in assuming that to be the universal case.

But, as the Nit was Picked, please allow me to correct myself.

INSTEAD of <Slanderous words & hymens spoken are like Egg Shells broken. They can NEVER be truly repaired>

PLEASE read <Slanderous words spoken & hymens ruptured are like Egg Shells broken. They can NEVER be truly repaired>

Thank You very much for affording this opportunity to correct my typo.

Now, I have a question for you Mr. Nair.

I ask only because I know not the answer.

I believe that INFLATED BALOONS which are burst by a Pin prick make a peculiar noise. Something like Phat!

May I ask you Sir, WHICH part of the world it is that HYMENS 'just break -- like inflated balloons that go burst when pricked'

yours nitpickingly

jc
Have NOT been around hymens bursting like inflated balloons

Writing from the Caribbean (without the S) (;-)

please visit "NEW" on The Goan Forum at http://www.colaco.net

Recommended Goa related sites

1. http://www.goa-world.com

2. http://www.SuperGoa.com