##########################################################################
# If Goanet stops reaching you, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] # # Want to check the archives? http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/ # # Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others #
##########################################################################


Janette D. Souza Sat Oct 16 21:54:43 2004

<Dear FN,

I am really dismayed at your response to a display of generosity from the US marines. Whatever your reaction is to US policies, the actions of US Marines on shore leave is to be commended. I believe these actions are on a volunteer basis only. I hate to think that all friendliness in India is based sorely on a dollar spending sailor.>


JC's response

I agree with FN

This has nothing to do with the marines, OR any policies of any govt.

BTW: If painting the classrooms was a priority for Goa and Goans, Goans should have done it.

good wishes

jc









please visit "NEW" on The Goan Forum at http://www.colaco.net

Recommended Goa related sites


1. http://www.goa-world.com

2. http://www.SuperGoa.com

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/





Reply via email to