##########################################################################
# If Goanet stops reaching you, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]          #   
# Want to check the archives? http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/    #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

George,
I entirely agree with you about the nonsense from the Vatican on European
saints. I also reject much else from that source. As you will know, from
previous posts of mine, I go much further, than most, on rejecting the
public/marketable concept of sainthood as opposed to the perfect right of
people to have private ones if they wish. However,  I recognise and accept
that I am very much in the minority on this view.
Incidentally, we have heard virtually nothing for a while from our colleague
Philomena Geese. Hope she is well.
Cornel
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "George Pinto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 8:51 PM
Subject: [Goanet]Will Saddam.....



Reply via email to