##########################################################################
# If Goanet stops reaching you, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]          #   
# Want to check the archives? http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/    #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Dr Jose Colaco wrote on 30/10/2004:

The Communal Forces have come to stay. Now, there is
nothing You or anyone else can do to get the BJP out.

There are many gold diggers amongst us - but NOT
Gaspar Almeida.
I can safely say that I KNOW of the selflessness with
which Gaspar Almeida has� helped� Goans especially in
the aftermath of the 1991 invasion of Kuwait.
I don't know Gasparbab� ........
=========


�
Does Dr Jose know that Gaspar is the one who regularly
forwards pro-BJP and anti Sonia Gandhi/Congress mail
on Goanet?
�
The BJP is destroying Goa and its avid supporter -   
Gaspar -,is also in part responsible for the 
same.

 
Joseph Fernandes
Mumbai




________________________________________________________________________
Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online
Go to: http://yahoo.shaadi.com/india-matrimony

Reply via email to