##########################################################################
# If Goanet stops reaching you, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]          #   
# Want to check the archives? http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/    #  
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

BTW, these pens are available as Fisher Space Pens (Pressurized Ball
Ponit). Some bloke (or perhaps one who has bought his name) named Paul C
Fisher makes them in Boulder City, Nevada. But they are not good. Now that
this email came in I should perhaps return the refills that I bought. I
tried them for my ball point drawings and had to quickly switch back. The
reason I went with them in the first place was because they were selling
unusual colors -- brown, purple, etc.

The USP says:
This is the same pressurized refill that was Invented (yes the I is
capitalized) by Paul Fisher for NASA. It's used by both the American
Astronauts and Russian Cosmonauts on all manned space flights, because it
writes in the freezing cold (-50 degrees F), boiling heat (+250 degrees F)
vacuum of Outer Space.


Venantius
____________
xembuh Moidekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>28.11.04.
>
>
>"Zero Gravity" and the height of waste!
>
>
>When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that
>ball-point pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat this problem,
>NASA  scientists then spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen that
>writes in zero gravity, upside-down, on almost any surface including glass
>and
>at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over 300 C.
>The Russians used a pencil.
>
>
>Your taxes are due again soon - enjoy paying them or watch the roads being
>dug
>in Panjim and dust inhaled...
>
>Has the "scientist"  of the Goa University seems to have lost his
>"instrument?"
>
>X.B.Moidekar


664 West 163 Street, #57
New York, NY 10032-4527
USA

PH/Fax: +1 212.928.3955



Reply via email to