##########################################################################
# If Goanet stops reaching you, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]          #
# Want to check the archives? http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/    #
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #
##########################################################################

Hello Friends,
I stongly support for the below statement.
It has taken us such a long period to have such a dynamic CM.
Whatever opposition says but he s the CM who got such an package for goa's 
Development.
We have a new live picture 2 see around.
I PASS ON GOOD WISHES TO HIM FOR PERFORMING 1 OF HIS DUTIES.
N HOPE BETTER SCOPE FOR HIS ENDURING VOCATION.
"Take Care"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lots of Luv n Regards *~#~Jyotiba ~#~*

Message: 13
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 13:52:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Goan Voices UKnow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Goanet]Parrikar is the best.
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Minguel Braganza writes:
Frankly, I do not believe we had a Chief Minister with
a vision after Bhausaheb Bandodkar...till Manohar
Parrikar came along. He is a bit autocratic. That
is a part of the package for an achiever. 

Who would rather have a Luizinho, Sardinha, Rane or
Jitendra except one of these worthies themselves? 

Till someone better comes along, Parrikar is the best.
That stands for the foreseeable future. 


- I fully concur with you.� This is what I have been
stating all along.  For some sour grapes, it is like
saying: Kakoi zalear soggleanch olduvem dista!
�
AlmeidaG(ji)
�

Reply via email to