# If Goanet stops reaching you, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]          #
# Want to check the archives? http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/    #
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #

EXPRESSIONS' Christmas Offer
Spread the Christmas Cheer! Even when you're not here!

Let your loved ones back home know that you wish them all the love and
goodwill of Christmas.

EXPRESSIONS - The Flower Shop does it once again.
A Christmas deal for Goans all over the world who are not able to come home
this Christmas.

X'Mas Stocking Package (A): Rs. 900/-
A lovely Red Stocking filled with typical Goan Christmas delicacies like
Bebinca, Dodol, Bhaat, Cul Culs, Pinag, JuJubs, Neureus etc. accompanied by
a beautiful Christmas Flower Bouquet and a Classy Christmas Card that will
convey your warm Christmas Greetings to your loved ones back home.

X'Mas Stocking Package with Cake (B): Rs. 1,250/-
A lovely Red Stocking filled with typical Goan Christmas delicacies like
Bebinca, Dodol, Bhaat, Cul Culs, Pinag, JuJubs, Neureus etc accompanied by
a delicious Christmas Cake, a beautiful Christmas Flower Bouquet and a
Classy Christmas Card that will convey your warm Christmas greetings to
your loved ones back home.

This unique Christmas Stocking Package will be delivered to your loved ones
on 22nd, 23rd or 24th December.

A great offer in a classy festive package at a very reasonable price that
includes delivery anywhere in Goa!!! So get into the Christmas Spirit right
away and send in your orders. Dig out the names and addresses of all your
loved ones in Goa. Show them how much you care - in style.

The arrival of a Season's Stocking from you will be an event that will be
talked about for a long time. And the cherished memory will remain, till
you meet your loved ones in person later.

------------

Details we need from you

(Please send each order as a separate e-mail)

X'Mas Stocking Package (A or B):
Your Name:
Address:
E-mail address
(for any clarifications / confirmations):

Recipient's Name:
Address (with directions and landmarks):
Telephone (just in case):
Your Message to recipient
(to be inscribed inside the Christmas card):

Please note:

1) Because of the logistics of preparation of fresh flower arrangements,
and delivery, we will be entertaining only 70 X'Mas Stocking orders (of any
type) on a 'first come, first serve' basis. Once we have reached this limit
we will not accept any more Christmas Stocking orders.

2) On 22nd, 23rd and 24th December 2004 our other normal flower delivery
services will only be available to our existing clients. Just mention when
was the last time you placed an order with us (date and recipient).
Requests for 'specific time' delivery or photographs will not be
entertained during these days.

3) We will accept orders only uptil 20th December 2004. No orders will be
accepted after that.

4) Mog asundim!

-----

To place an order fill in your details in the form above.
E-mail us these details at
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
or
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

In Kuwait contact Gaspar Almeida at
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
4813624/5 Ext. 229/230

In Qatar, contact John DeSa at
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(Office) 4308290
(Res.) 4425239
Fax: 4670703

In Bahrain contact G. R. Crasto at
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(Res) 296613
(Off) 214790
Fax: 223575

To know how good EXPRESSIONS services are just ask any of our satisfied
clients the world over.

=====

http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/xmas/

=====