Dear All,

It isn't easy saying good bye(so people say) and its with much regret that I
do so!

I need to leave, take a break, get lost and/or whatever.....

Life has been tough on me for a while now, and its also passing me by kinda
soon....

Hence, thought I'll take a ride. I am joining a gang(of fellow losers) that
plan to travel the globe. Lets hope I enjoy this one, at the least.

Its been nice knowing you all here!!! specially Cecil, Eddie, Domnic,
Joegoauk, Bosco, Jerry, Aires, Floriano, Vivek, Alfred, Santosh,
Radhakrishnan, Gabe, Vasu, Lino, Cypriano, Victor, Lory, Sameer, Merywn &
last but not the least Fred. I know you are all Mr', so i haven't mentioned
that=)) Sorry if have missed anyone & No offence meant for the ladies...you
all are flowers here.

Good bye! for the moment until i return.

Hope i do so !! as u know; nothing is for sure in this world...... but, i'll
be back.

Cheers,

hAVE a gREAT dAY!!
Seb

PS: Will be in Goa for a couple of weeks.... need to see the place if its
the same i left this Feb. other than panjim with the cosmetic touch:-), rest
will be the same i believe. until then takecare all you folks out there and
continue your contribution to GOANET.