Rajan Narayan,
Editor
Goan Observer.

This is to relate my experiences of Paulo Travels. I booked a sleeper ticket
to travel from Paulo Travels bus on the 12 th of this month from Bangalore to
Margao.
The ticket was booked well in advance by paying Rs. 750/-. On arrival at the
appointed time at the bus, I found that my ticket number 26 A was also allocated
to someone else. Besides, the sleeper number 26 was divided into two sleepers
26A and 26 B. It was not just impossible to climb into the sleeper but I cannot
fathom how two people can share the same sleeper, unless they are a husband
wife couple or gays/lesbians. Who gave Paulo Travels permit for such an
arrangement?

The bus was of course full and all people mostly tourists put up with the
arrangement. Paulo Travels bus seems only good for pigs to travel in, not
human beings.

I demand that Paulo Travel's licence be immediately revoked. This is also
to let fore-warn Goans
what happens if you book your ticket by this Paulo Travels.

regards,
Samir Kelekar
Bangalore