On behalf of AVC President, management & members, I sincerely apologize
to all for the postponement of the Red & Black Nite,
which was to be held on 3rd February 2005 at the Fakr Din Palace in
Kuwait city.

As we were all set to present this unique concept to the fun loving
people, a call came from the hoteliers stating that the Ministry has
denied permission to have this night   long event. Stunned by this
development we tried our level best to convince the authorities but
given the prevailing situation in the state of Kuwait the authorities
did not want to take any chances. The hotel agreed to give us the
permission
till 2am with minimum sound output, but with two live bands and the DJ
playing this arrangement was not sufficient and we did not want to
disappoint the crowd. After taking all these factors including the
safety and security of the public into consideration we were compelled
to call
off the show on  3rd February 2005.

 As this report is being prepared calls are pouring in from a large
number of  fans and we are grieved to inform them about the
postponement.
But we promise you that,  THE SHOW WILL NOW BE HELD WITH THE SAME SPIRIT
ON  07TH  APRIL, 2005 AT THE
SAME VENUE.

We take this opportunity to thank all you lovely people for the overall
response and support. We assure you that we will strive to give you the
best and please make sure that you reserve your passes well in advance
to avoid last minute disappointments.

As now we have added time for this event, we will endeavor to make it
one of the most memorable  in Kuwait.

So friends watch out in the press & the internet for further details.
ONCE  AGAIN SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR THE POSTPONMENT.