If what Gabe says is true (stunning, vivacious, gorgeous} then there is definitely a dearth of real beauty in England!!! Move over to Melbourne, Gabe, and you will then learn what 'stunning, vivacious and gorgeous' really means!!! And if you want even more, just go and see the lovely lasses in Amche Goem. On the other hand, I would understand it if you had called young William 'dashing'. His father, Charles is anything but 'dashing' anymore.

Salus Correia
Melbourne.

Message: 4 Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:36:01 +0000 From: Gabe Menezes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: goanet@goanet.org Subject: [Goanet]Gabe Prince Charles to Marry. Reply-To: goanet@goanet.org I trust you have all heard that our dashing Prince Charles is to marry the stunning, vivacious, gorgeous Mrs Camilla ...