Hi Goanetters,
This is getting interesting, do u people have a different sense of humour or just jealous of the upper caste, and this burning frustration is coming out in callinng me MEOW.


My message was very clear.
If some people want to use their Caste System (like the Royals and Peers in UK) to their advantage, good luck to them.


What I do not understand is why? oh why? the 3rd and 4th class people are SO frustrated about the upper class taking advantage of their birth right!

Do I want to convert u to Islam? Yes I do, cos Allah is great, and there is no other but Allah.
But will u do so?
Am I frustrated about it?
If u want to go to hell, its your choice.
Sincerely,
Milad Meah (Acton, London)


From: Mario Goveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet]Distinctiveness on the caste issue
To: [email protected]
Reply-To: [email protected]

Cornel,

You are a character for sure.  Mr. or Ms. Milad?
That's a good one.  Never thought of "it" being a gal.
Maybe the name is Milad Meow, Meow?  His or her post
on caste is distinctive all right.

Meet for coffee to mull things over?  Ha, ha, ha!
That's rich.  Good luck.  You think these guys or gals
who hide behind nom de plumes want to "meet and mull
things over" when they don't even have the guts to
identify with their opinions?  Some may be "double
agents".  Could be a good friend of yours.





Reply via email to