There is sometimes a fine line between "Freedom of Speech" and "Abuse".

Over the last several months I have sometimes moderated messages for Goanet and
I have rejected a few messages.

In turn the posters have either :

1) Modified their messages and reposted
2) Decided not to repost
3) Vilified the Goanet Admin Team members either individualy or collectively and
directly or thru intermediaries.

I think all of us understand that there are some among us that always want to
have the last word (and that too forcefully) in every debate we participate in.

Most debates that start of with valuable content for the benefit of Goa and
Goans is soon denigrated into name-calling and innuendo.

The recent exchanges on Goanet that have denigrated into name-calling is not the
first time this has happened. There are a few active and latent Goanetters that
are intolerant to the viewpoints of others. There are others who are skillful
debaters that easily drive others into a frenzy......and there are others who
use Goanet to perpetuate their own agendas.....all doing their best to walk the
fine line between "Freedom of Speech" and "Abuse".

When Goanet Admin rejects your messages due to the acrimonious or useless nature
of the content, please don't complain and rebuke Goanet Admin.

The exhibition of goodwill by Goanet Admin should not be taken advantage of.
Please adhere to the guidelines to post on Goanet. Refer to:

http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/2005-April/026400.html

Thank you for your attention.

- Bosco
Goanet Admin