Fred wrote:
A number of posts are pending on Goanet since these have been sent in
non-plaintext format. Also posts abusive of others are unlikely to be
approved, so kindly take note accordingly. FN

-----

Dear Fred,

Could you kindly clarify what is the procedure for posting posts that have been kept pending because of re-formatting issues? Is it First-In First-Out. Or is preference given to posts that are on current topic? Or are first-time formatted-text-offenders given preference over continual offenders. Just wanted to know because I am in touch with other posters and have not been able to decipher how you guys decide which posts are re-formatted and sent first as it definitely does not follow any sequence as far as I can figure out.

Feel free not to reply if it is a confidential internal secret of the Admin Team.

Cecil

===