NOTES FROM A FILM-MAKER: Jason <infacefilms at yahoo.com> is a
Goan film-maker who had put together the film Olivia's Puzzle a
little while ago. More details about him at
http://www.asongfordaniel.com He's shooting a new fiction feature
film in Goa starting November and says: "I'm looking to cast Konkani
actors. Do you know any way to get in touch with a casting director
or agency in Goa? It's a no-budget film, but it'll be a great work
for anyone involved.  There's a lot of roles -- so I'm looking to
take care of this now."

======

Dear Fred,

Please inform Jason that last month I was about to launch my Casting Agency for amateur actresses interested in getting a foot into the booming Videofilming-of-Tiatrs and Low-Budget-Konkani-Movies scene. I had rented an office. Purchased a couch. Placed classified adverts. Fixed up appointments with actress wannabes and ... when I was all set to launch a dozen careers, at least, that dastardly Shakti Kapoor had to go and get caught on camera and give the whole casting industry a big name. When the dust settles I might give it another go.

Cecil

P.S.
Anyone wants to exchange their Magnetic Mattress for a never-used couch? Please sit on the couch at your own risk, though I can vouch for the couch not having any infected needles imbedded inside.
=====