Hiya, Here's what Pascal Pinto from the goan doctors yahoo group had to say about the Apollo NISU hospital enquiry...
Reg, Jen ======================================================================================= --- pascal pinto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > From: "pascal pinto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:14:47 +0530 > Subject: RE: [goan_doctors] Fwd: [Goanet]Apollo NISU Hospital > > Dear All, > Though your subject heading is headed as Apollo NUSI , I know that > Mahantesh was with Apollo Victor Margao. He is now with Apollos in a > hospital in Kerala perhaps the patient can get in touch with Apollo > hospitals through their website > Cheers > Pascal > > >From: Jen Lewis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > >Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > >Subject: [goan_doctors] Fwd: [Goanet]Apollo NISU Hospital > >Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:14:30 -0700 (PDT) > > > >--- Shona Dryburgh <[email protected]> wrote: > > > From: Shona Dryburgh <[email protected]> > > > To: [email protected] > > > Subject: [Goanet]Apollo NISU Hospital > > > Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:19:21 +0530 > > > > > > Hello, > > > > > > I am writing to you from Scotland. I have been trying tou get in touch > >with > > > Dr Mahantesh Magadum who works at the hospital. I read an article in a > > > newspaper telling the story of a man who came from Scotland to Goa for a > > > back operation, and he was cured. > > > > > > I am physically disabled, and I'm a wheelchair user due to back pain. I > >am > > > really hoping that Dr Mahantesh might be able to help me. > > > > > > I would be very grateful if you could give me any contact information > >you > > > might have. > > > > > > Thank you > > > > > > Best Regards > > > Shona Dryburgh ========================================================================================= *~Jen http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VascokarsUnited/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. Confucius --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- __________________________________ Yahoo! Mail Mobile Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone. http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
