On 14/06/05, Tom & Carolina <[email protected]> wrote: > Willie a casteist > > I read with interest the above statement. > People who make such serious statements and character assinations have to > research their statements prior to publishing on international level. I > know Willie and his parents and the de Sousa families will never be > casteist. Willie's two siblings one is a nun and the other a priest. In all > my association with Willie I do not recall one statement where caste has > been mentioned. > Marriage by proposal is normally the subject where cast is prevalent. The de > Sousa family does not follow this norm. > Tom de Sousa in Hong kong
RESPONSE: Your reply: ''HEART 2 HEART - Herald - June 12 BY ETHEL DA COSTA Spare us this Rogue' gallery Dear Dr Wile Willy, ..................Where is the upper-caste etiquette you once boasted off?..............'' I hope that counters your piece, how come no one has said that Ethel is wrong in her posting? Tom, do you yourself, have or had any caste aspirations in the past - your father was a Doctor in Aldona? -- Cheers, Gabe Menezes. London, England
