I am very pleased to have this opportunity to express my appreciation to my
teacher, Mrs. Lydia D' Souza, who celebrates her 70th Birthday today.

Today 14th July, is the birthday of our most beloved teacher Mrs. Lydia de
Souza, from Porvorim - Goa.  She is one of the greatest and finest teachers
that anyone could ask of,  at St. Mary's Convent High School, Mapuca.. Mrs.
D'Souza has left a deep impact on many of her students, as she had the
qualities of serving her students at all the times.  Mrs. D'Souza had a very
pleasant nature and our classroom lit with happiness as she entered, due to
her sparkling personality.  For her teaching career was a passion and she
loved mingling with all of us. We could be in any problem; it was she who had
a knack of dealing with the students. I really feel privileged that I was her
student and I am sure that all our 'greenchilles" shall feel this way, as it
was Mrs. D'Souza who taught us right from wrong and the values of life.

Today being her 70th birthday, I would like to wish her with deep appreciation
and best wishes for a long and a fulfilled life. I would also like to say to
Mrs. D'Souza,   how we admired her during our school days but nevertheless she
is the same today - as pretty as ever and has a lively persona. I also wish to
take this opportunity to thank her for molding us to what we are today as we
used to admire her keen intellect that she passed on to her students. "My
grateful thanks for the education you have passed on to your students at  St.
Mary's, Mapuca.  Thank you for the many smiles and so many memories we have of
you, today "

Let's together wish Mrs. D'Souza  warm congratulations on her 70th Birthday.
May she live long and healthy together with her lovely daughter Carol and her
family and handsome son Nigel and his family.

- "My grateful thanks for the education you have passed on to your students
at  St. Mary's, Mapuca.  Thank you for the many smiles and so many memories we
have of you, today"

-''Congratulations and many, many, more. You have enlightened, enriched us,
your dearly beloved students at St. Mary's. Thank You. 11111

Mrs. D' Souza,  I want to wish you all the best on this your momentous
occasion....

70 is a Diamond year

What a wonderful person you are

You are our Diamond !!!!!!!

May your day is full of rainbows and smiles

Bless you, Dearest Mrs. D'Souza.

ARLETTE AZAVEDO
MAPUCA