Dear all

We are pleased to inform you that the World G.O.A.N. network (a network of Goan
Organizations,
Associations, NGO's/non-profits and individuals in the worldwide Goan
community), continues to
grow. This first attempt to bring Goans and Goan organizations together in
common cause has
exceeded our expecations. While the process will take time, we thank you for
your understanding
and patience in this unique venture.

Goans from around the world, including various Goan organizations and
associations have
registered. The response has been very positive and we thank you.

A special thanks to all for their unprecedented support as Goans unite to move
forward.

If you have not signed up already and would like to do so, please email [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

Regards,

World G.O.A.N. network
Goa Sudharop