From: joseph fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: goanet@goanet.org
Subject: [Goanet] Penha
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 06:17:42 +0000 (GMT)

|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |

On Oct 31, Afra Dias wrote:
>but someone said, Penha means foot = foot of France
>Does that mean our lady of the foot of france?

Response:

My God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love Thee.  I
beg pardon of Thee for those who do not believe, do
not adore, do not hope and do not love Thee (Pardon
prayer)

====

Joseph Fernandes
Mumbai