|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
My dear Tony, Marina and family,

Please accept our deepest condolences on death of Fr. John.

Howver, after such a glorious emminent career he leaves us
all with only the happiest memortes.

Although I met him just twice I was one of his fortmidable
legion admireres.

We will joim them all praying he enjoys his well earned
rest.

Eva, Alfred and family.

        It is with deep sorrow that we announce the sad demise of our
brother Fr.John,former Principal of St.Xavier's College, Provincial &
Secretary-General of the Society of Jesus, which occurred in Bombay
on 7th.Nov.2005, after a long illness. He was 81 years old.
May his soul rest in eternal peace!

---Tony, Marina and family.