--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|                                                                        |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|                                                                        |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: George Pinto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

George Pinto GP 4. Are more Catholics going to marry Catholics under the policy or move away from the church - and marriage?

Herman D'Souza 4: only time will tell. but the point is with this policy the priests are trying to do what is in their capacity to avoid the catholic GIRLS specially marrying into other religions.

JC1: WHY only "catholic GIRLS" and not boys?  Is there an abundance of Boys?

GP II: Religion is one aspect of a marriage, there are other significant issues. Would a Hindu boy and Catholic girl both from North Goa have a better chance at a successful marriage than a
Catholic girl from North Goa and a Chinese Catholic boy?


JC 2: I think the best way to preserve the "tradition" is to follow the Pharoahs - Marry your sister!


BTW: I assume that when the words "boy" and "girl" are used, we are referring to "boys" and "girls" who have reached the age of consent.


jc

please see advert in noojpaper

I am a handsome 50years old Indian brahmin boy, divorced, decent. I am looking for an alliance with young (20s-38)years old girl, without children (who desires to have children).I also want my partner to be resident in europe,america or south africa, but can be from any part of the globe. I'm presently in dharavi and i wont mind relocation if need be for the sake of my partner

_________________________________________________________________
FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/


Reply via email to