--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|                                                                        |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|                                                                        |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- Aquino Noronha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Alhough very tempted, I will not be baited into
> answering any of the mail generated by my comments 
> on Mr. Mario Goveia.
> 
> I am not cowering from answering back. It=B4s just
> that I have no wish to add fuel to a fire I want 
> extinguished.
> 
Mario adds:
>
Aquino, no one wants you to cower.  No one invited you
to attack me either, so you are not impressing anyone
with talk about YOU being "baited", when it was YOU
who was baiting ME with abuse without any specific
reference to anything I had said.
>
What am I supposed to conclude when you attack me with
generalities like "conservative", "pro-Bush, "from a
right-wing standpoint", other than that you are
"liberal", "anti-Bush" and "from a left wing
standpoint"???
>
I take offense when anyone, from behind the cover of
the internet, makes non-specific, generalized and
abusive comments about my bias or political standpoint
without referring to any post, or comment or opinion
they have expressed.  I do not take offense when
someone disagrees with something I have specifically
said and says so with specific facts and opinions of
their own.
>
Finally, if you have a problem with President Bush
leading a coalition that is risking their lives to
provide an opportunity for 50 million Afghans and
Iraqis to experience freedom and democracy, why don't
you explain to us exactly why you would oppose freedom
and democracy for these oppressed Muslims?  If
supporting their liberation is "conservative",
"pro-Bush" and "right wing" I proudly plead guilty.

Reply via email to